The basic pillars of Euroeste in all its business activities consist of commitments of environmental, social, economic sustainability and a commitment towards the the consumer.
In terms of environmental sustainability, Euroeste seeks:
- Energy efficiency and efficiency in the consumption of water;
- Reduction of gas emissions;
- And guarantees that effluents from farms are used for agricultural production or energy production.
As regards social sustainability, the main commitments are related to the:
- Creation of jobs;
- Vocational training of skilled staff.
The economic sustainability commitment is backed by:
- The vitalisation of local economies;
- The use of national products;
- Transfer of technology;
- Production diversification;
- Innovative production processes;
- Monitoring of technological progress.
For the consumer, Euroeste accepts the commitment to:
- Secure food safety;
- Traceability of products and their quality control;
- Fulfilment of hygiene plans;
- Guarantee animal wellbeing in all production phases and a decreased use of antibiotics.